Title Abstractor (Residential Real Estate) – Direct Hire/Chapel Hill
Our client, a boutique law firm located in Chapel Hill, is actively recruiting for a knowledgeable, professional and self-directed Title Abstractor to join its team.
Firm is customer centric and committed to exceeding client expectations and managing each relationship/transaction with appreciation and efficiency. They are seeking a professional who can extend that reputation.
This Title Abstractor will interface with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers and Lenders to ensure a smooth and successful title examination and closing experience. Other responsibilities include:
- Search Titles online/onsite as necessary to examine legal descriptions to identify and secure property ownership information
- Obtain copies of existing easements, release/partial release of easements, subordinations, encroachment agreements, deeds etc.
- Administrative work to include but not limited to setting up files, working with and managing clients through the process
- Work with peers in office to manage files, appointments and closing dates
Targeted candidate will offer 2+ years of experience in Title Abstracting, Searching and Examination in NC. Experience with online Title search database with the County Register of Deeds assumed and important.
Other priorities include:
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent juggling skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle high volume of work
Finally, we seek a hardworking, committed and independent candidate who is eager to contribute and can hit the ground running.
This position will be located in-office and is an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.