Training Coordinator (Teaching/Educ Bkgd Preferred)- Raleigh/$36K
Our client, a well-established, insurance services organization, seeks an enthusiastic, flexible, and well-spoken candidate to join its Corporate Training team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to transition out of education and into a traditional office setting. Come join a company that offers great benefits, internal growth opportunities, and a welcoming employee culture.
The primary responsibility is to coordinate and conduct training for employees across 100 counties in North Carolina. This is an excellent position for someone who enjoys teaching and/or presentations. While some training/teaching bkgd is preferred, client will consider those with other experiences in public speaking.
Key things to note:
- Training for this position is lengthy; it will take time to “ramp-up.” The selected candidate will need to learn company policies, procedures, workflows, and systems.
- This position is located at the Raleigh headquarters and requires staff to be on-site. They are following CDC guidelines and the safety of their employees is of the utmost importance.
- conducting training classes
- researching, writing, and updating documentation
- distributing and or publishing various communications
- monitoring/evaluating trainee progress
- editing/drafting PowerPoint presentations
Prior teaching, training, or public speaking experience is highly sought. Someone who is tech-savvy, creative and a self-starter will do well.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skill.
- Independent work habits including effective time management.
- Ability to research, analyze and organize data.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well with staff on all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with the following Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position and will pay $36k. If interested, please submit resume in MS WORD. Local candidates only.