Training Coordinator/e-Learning Specialist - Medical Association/Remote
Our client, an RTP area medical association in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, capable, tech-savvy professional to assume key role on its Medical Education team.
This association provides a variety of educational programs to its members (physicians and other clinicians). The educational programs are numerous, complex and must comply with industry regulations so that Continuing Education credits can be awarded to its attendees. This position is responsible for the coordination of platform and logistics for all virtual events, online education and webinars.
- Handle faculty communications for virtual courses, including invitations, confirmation of speaking assignments, presentation materials, disclosures, etc.
- Verify that all Continuing Medical Education requirements are met
- Oversee management and implementation of the live course app, including processing data uploads, maintenance and support for app platform
- Develop, implement, and analyze post-program evaluations for virtual course attendees
- Assist with annual analysis of courses to provide recommendations to the Education Committee
- Coordinate editing of all videos for final release
·Live and On-Demand Webinars:
- Manage Live Webinar request and approval process
- Liaise with the staff contacts, moderators, and speakers to send invitations, assign appropriate deadlines, and coordinate all necessary materials
- Create the webinar activity and registration, coordinate rehearsal and live event invitations with panelists
·Online Education Support:
- Work with editors to facilitate monthly journal-based CME activities on the online portal
- Support the development and implementation of online CME activities
- Work with the Education Manager to build, upload and publish online activities in the Learning Hub LMS
Selected candidate will offer a BA/BS degree and 3+ years of experience in project administration involving multiple stakeholders. Expert Excel skills and familiarity with LMS, online applications and other databases will be critical. Experience working in the association/non-profit sector desirable.
Finally, we seek a candidate who brings a high level of professionalism, ownership, adaptability and perfectionism (the good kind). A lot is happening and we seek a contributor who will thrive.
This is a Direct Hire role that will pay to the low $50s. Furthermore, this company is open to a remote work situation. However, there will be the need for this person to commute into the office on occasion and are targeting those in state.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.