Training Materials Coordinator, Professional Education – Medical Association
Our client, an RTP area medical association in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and capable professional to assume point-person position on its Professional Education team.
This association provides education, advocacy, research, innovation and service to its members. It runs numerous programs throughout the year, and throughout the country. This individual will provide administrative support as it relates to customer service, production, orders, shipping, and inventory within the Medical Education team. It is a busy and diverse role that will involve juggling many administrative elements as well as being the front line for constituents’ questions/concerns. Seek supremely organized candidate who enjoys being the “go to.”
Position will involve extensive interaction with physicians. We seek a candidate with the professionalism and competence to quickly earn their respect.
- Primary contact for products processing, orders, and sales for all products.
- Responsible for order fulfillment, monitoring, and management of all product sales.
- Completing and tracking customer orders.
- Creating shipping labels, packaging, and mailing.
- Follow-up on open product orders.
- Monitor/Report sales and GL codes (income and expense).
- Track/Reporting of product damage/returns.
- Prepare/Track of product sales PO’s and invoices.
- Coordinate package returns with buyer and inventory.
- Manage product inventory, including products and shipping materials.
- Coordinate product development activities.
- Coordinate faculty and facilitate content development within established deliverable timelines and budget.
- Produce invitations, contract terms, and submit payments to authors.
- Assure appropriate peer-review cycles are completed to vet the products before launch.
- Assist manager on product continuing medical education (CME) application completion and submission.
- Input and ensure data accuracy including descriptions, CME expiration dates, sales prices, etc. for products across multiple sales platforms (e.g., LMS, SalesForce/MemberNation, Amazon Marketplace).
- Create/maintain product repository in the online education platform.
- Provide feedback on customer service requests and suggest targeted messaging to help increase sales.
- Coordinate product launch activities, including author signings, press releases, online announcements, etc.
- Prepare and ship products for all exhibits and meetings. Receive and unpack all return shipments.
- Assist the Education Team.
- Assist the Marketing Department
Selected candidate will offer a BA/BS degree and 2+ years in project management and customer support is required, ideally within the scientific, medical, or professional membership association space. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook proficiency, as well as, working knowledge of database programs and online applications is required. This individual will work onsite, as needed (expected 1-2 days/week). Strict COVID policies are enforced.
We seek a high level of professionalism, ownership, adaptability and perfectionism (the good kind). A lot is happening, and we seek a service-oriented contributor who will thrive. This is a Direct Hire role that will pay to $52K. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.
Local candidates only.