Vice-President, Global Human Resources (Enterprise Solutions) – Silicon Valley/Remote
Our client, a highly successful and rapidly expanding Silicon Valley company that provides innovative and agile enterprise solutions for companies in a wide range of industries, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly competent Human Resources leader to join its executive team.
This company, which operates in 30+ countries and employs ~ 1000 people, is aggressively growing (both organically and through acquisition). HR policies and practices of the past need to evolve to meet the needs of the future. We seek an insightful and strategic HR professional with deep expertise in developing and implementing HR policies and programs that balance the needs of the business with the needs of the people, while contributing to a positive, productive and desirable corporate culture.
Company will offer generous wage to attract and retain the right candidate.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a remote role (in US). For those located in Silicon Valley, on-site presence is welcome, but not required.
- This VP will oversee a team of ~ 20 HR professionals, located across the globe. Seek candidate with extensive experience managing Human Resources in a global setting.
- This is an acquisition-heavy company. Seek candidate with demonstrated ability to successfully transition-in employees from acquired companies and implement policies that help promote unity and a sense of belonging.
- This company is poised for additional expansion. It is important that the organization puts in place systems, standards and operating strategies that support changing demands. Right candidate will have extensive experience in high-growth, entrepreneurial companies, including expertise in succession planning, organizational design, talent development and change management.
- This company boasts an outstanding corporate culture. People are empowered and accomplishments are celebrated and rewarded. We seek an HR leader with a track record of championing and successfully shaping healthy and productive corporate cultures.
- Lead and launch strategic plans for achieving business goals including:
- talent acquisition
- organizational design
- compensation strategy and implementation
- learning and development
- performance management
- employee relations and compliance
- employee and management coaching
- Lead and manage a diverse, professional and high performing global HR & talent acquisition team to deliver exceptional organization support to the business and employees.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the management of each business unit regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the company's executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Identify and lead cross-functional organization initiatives that build outstanding leaders and increase employee engagement.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and development across the organization, building organizational capability and effectiveness
- Bolster an inclusive culture, practices, and processes that champion company’s values in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, complex and high performing global work environment.
Selected candidate will offer a BA/MA in related field and 15+ years of progressive experience in HR leadership roles including demonstrated success in high-tech, rapidly-expanding global companies. Deep expertise in all functional HR areas noted above assumed and important.
Other priorities include:
- Experience with distributed teams and business partners
- Experience in scaling functions with the proven ability to attract, inspire, motivate, and retain top tier talent
- Keen business savvy
- Executive presence with a positive and dynamic management style, combined with emotional intelligence to effectively drive change
- Ability to establish credibility and build trust across teams while managing complex organizational challenges
- Experience managing mergers and/or acquisitions
- Ability to problem solve, overcome obstacles and work through ambiguity and/or discord to get to resolution
- Flexible, polished, and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Supreme discretion
- Ability to travel, if needed
- SHRM certifications preferred
Many more details are available. Please forward resume for prompt consideration.