VP, Finance and Administration (Govt Contractor/Healthcare) – Top $$/Raleigh Area
Our client, a Raleigh-based organization that offers Quality Optimization/Best Practices support programs to healthcare entities throughout the Carolinas, is actively recruiting for a highly capable leader to drive Financial and other Business Management functions.
This VP will be a key advisor to leadership, and we seek a candidate whose keen financial acumen and administrative skill is complemented by tremendous business and communication savvy. Organization is prepared to pay top dollar to attract and retain this versatile and impactful leader.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a non-profit organization that provides consulting services to healthcare-related organizations (hospitals, practitioners, payors, etc.) that guide them towards optimizing their operational effectiveness.
- This is a 501(c) (3) organization, and experience managing finances in a non-profit environment is required.
- The organization is largely funded by national and state government entities. Seek candidate with extensive experience with Federal and State government contracting.
- This VP will lead all Financial, Human Resources, Technology, Facilities, etc. functions, and will supervise a team of ~ 5. Seek an experienced manager of people and process.
- This VP will report to the CEO and be the top Financial professional in the organization. Seek Accountant who, in addition to running an efficient, timely and quality-driven “shop,” will bring astute and valuable financial insights to leadership.
- Employment of policies and practices that ensure sound financial position through strategic allocation of resources and appropriate financial controls
- Oversight all financial management tasks including general accounting, budgeting and forecasting, investments management, financial and tax reporting, etc.
- Development and implementation of the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to meet the objectives of the organization
- Oversight of human resources policies and practices
- Contracts negotiations, management and compliance, including extensive government contracting work
- Management of Information Technology functions, including oversight of Managed Services vendor
- Acting as principal adviser to the CEO, Board of Directors and Executive Committee on financial activities
- Leadership and development of a high-performance management team
Targeted candidate will offer a BA/BS financial degree and 10+ years in increasingly responsible leadership roles in finance/accounting and business management. CPA/MBA strongly preferred.
Other priorities include:
- Extensive experience with federal and state government contracting, including complex revenue streams
- Substantial leadership experience in not-for-profit organizations (healthcare a plus)
- Experience overseeing administrative and business management functions including HR, IT, etc.
- Polished, persuasive, while welcoming and engaging, communication style
- Demonstrated ability to advise leadership on the financial implications of business options
- Practiced and developmental supervisory skills
- Astute analytic and abstract reasoning, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Longevity and impact in previous positions
Finally, we seek a self-directed, industrious, and resourceful candidate who will thrive in this can-do, make-things-happen setting. A lot is happening, and we seek a financial leader who will make a difference.
This is an immediate need. Local candidates targeted. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.