Property Manager, Life Science R/E Portfolio – Top $$ (Will Relo/NC)
Our client, an industry leader in the US life sciences real estate space with significant holdings in the Research Triangle Park area of NC, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and can-do Property Manager to join its top-notch Asset Management team.
The company owns, operates, develops, and acquires best-in-class life science properties. The RTP area is thriving, and it is essential that the right people are in place to grow and manage this market. Hiring the right Property Management team is a top priority.
Company will offer industry-leading wage, plus generous benefits, bonus, etc., to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- The company focuses exclusively on highly specialized lab space used for research and development in the booming life science industry. These are clustered Class A properties.
- This Property Manager will oversee a portfolio of properties leased by a single or multiple tenants. Experience managing Class A properties is a must. Life Science or other highly regulated or otherwise complex facility requirements is also important.
- This is an all-encompassing role involving:
- Property Operations
- Financial Management
- Lease/Legal Management
- Tenant and Life Science Community Relations
- Construction Management
Right candidate will bring broad knowledge and expertise in all of these functions as well as a track record of operational excellence, outstanding tenant relations and skilled financial management. Commitment to quality and exceptional client service will be critical.
- This is a highly collaborative setting. This Property Manager will regularly partner with colleagues in Legal, Marketing, Risk Management, Finance, Construction, Leasing, etc. as well as third party vendors for Maintenance, Engineering, etc. We seek a go-getter who demonstrates keen ability to partner with others to achieve shared success.
This is a high profile, high impact role.
Requirements include a BS/BA degree in related field as well as 3+ years of success in asset/property management. Some background working for a commercial real estate developer is expected. Life Science or similar industry bkgd highly desirable.
Other priorities include:
· Strong operations management skills
· Outstanding tenant relations skills
· Keen financial acumen
· Polished and engaging communication skills
· High technology aptitude
· Experience with TI projects ranging from build-out of building shell space to complete renovations
· CCIM, CPM, RPA, LEED AP, or equivalent industry designation(s) preferred
Finally, we seek a self-directed, high energy team player; someone who initiates ideas, drives progress, stays positive, adds value and leads by example.
This position is on-site in NC. Seek local candidates or those interested in moving to the Raleigh-Durham areas.
This is an immediate need. Please forward resume for prompt consideration.