Frankel Staffing Partners Timeline
- September 15, 1994, the company was founded by Lee and Rod Frankel and began operations as Remedy Staffing Services, a franchise of RemedyTemp.
Hired first additional member of staff in 1995.
- In 1996, the company expanded, hiring more staff and increasing service lines.
The Specialty Placement Division launched in the Spring of 2000 - complementing the Office Services & Support focus, with recruiting services for professional, technical and management positions.
- With additional capacity to fulfill direct placement orders, the company began to serve clients throughout NC and several other states.
In 2002, the company began targeting opportunities in the thriving pharmaceutical and clinical research sectors. This was the genesis of what is now its Life Sciences division.
- Another expansion to the Raleigh Office tripled the square footage from the original office floor plan in 2004.
In 2006, the franchise relationship ended and “Remedy Staffing Services” began operating as an independent company – Frankel Staffing Partners.
- In 2012, the company was restructured to include three practice areas – Office Services & Support, Life Sciences, and Professional Services – enabling recruiters to better serve these targeted specialities.
Frankel Staffing Partners is headquartered in Raleigh and services Raleigh, Morrisville, Cary, Research Triangle Park, Durham, Chapel Hill, the Triad area (Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point) and beyond. We also partner with local companies on national searches. Please contact us if you have any questions about the markets we service.